Hello!




I am Alan Florine. I am a Dutch writer living in Amsterdam. I live to write, and love to read dark (and I mean Dark) M/M romances and am a hopeless romantic, although my "love" stories scare the bejesus out of most people. I am obsessed with my lovely partner, my garden that apparently supports half the population of cunning European woodmice, and the red Acer tree I can see from my window. I have just self-published my first book in an ancient Rome romantic fantasy series called The Empress and the Vagabond. A second in the series is on the way. 

The first book, Vagabond: A tale of a slave's survival in ancient Rome, is freely available on Kindle Unlimited, and available for purchase in ebook and paperback format on Amazon.

The second book in the series is called Dominus: A tale of a slave's revenge in ancient Rome. It will be published by the end of August (August 30, 2019) on Amazon.

This blog is about my life, my work, and my other obsessions. 

Comments

Popular Posts