Free Vagabond ebook download: Results so far, day 1


What happens when you self-publish a book and don’t pay a dime for advertisement? Will anybody be actually interested to read your story? Will anybody be able to find it and download it, even if it was for free? 

I had no idea, but will soon find out.

Today is the first day that my novel Vagabond is freely available for download on Amazon. I have been keeping an eye on the numbers ever since I woke up this morning. Thus far it has managed to be a very irritating but frustratingly potent distraction to me while I was trying to finish another chapter for the third instalment of the series. I told myself that I wasn't going to look until tonight, but of course I failed (rather miserably). I might as well share the numbers: There have been 6 downloads since it started 7 hours ago. The ebook will be available for free for another 35 hours. Meanwhile, the ranking was updated.






Not entirely horrible, I guess. Hopefully the numbers will further improve. Will be updating soon, because – you know – it’s far easier to be distracted than to remain focussed and actually do some work. 😉

Comments

Popular Posts