Book III of the Empress and the Vagabond series is on the way.




Hello everyone!

To everyone who has read the books on KU or has purchased it or downloaded "Vagabond" with the free promotion, thank you so much for reading through my stuff! I am working on the third installment at the moment and have clocked 18000 words (roughly 1/3 of the book) so far. The work-title is "domina" and it will focus more on Sabina's and Pliny's evolving relationship, plus Pliny will get to see more of general Quinn. I will get a synopsis and an excerpt out in the coming months to keep everyone updated. The aim is to publish the new book in November.

Last but not least, everyone who has given me a rating or/and a review on Goodreads, thank you from the bottom of my heart! It really made my day!

Best wishes

Alan Florine

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts